TO OUR CUSTOMERS
Here at Dodd Air Conditioning, we are committed to the safety of both your family and our technicians. Our team has completed thorough training and is prepped and ready to ensure that your heating and air conditioning needs
are taken care of.
Here are some of the things you can expect from our technicians when they
show up at your home.
- Upon arriving, we can greet you any way you choose – foot bump,
elbow bump, wave, salute, etc.
- Plastic gloves that will be worn throughout our visit
- Carry hand sanitizer with them on every job
- Wipe down all areas we contact with the disinfectant
- Limit exposure to 6 – 8 feet
- Temperature testing each morning
- Our team is working on securing masks, just let us know if you want us to wear one
Please ask our technicians about our Indoor Air Quality solutions. Our goal
is to ensure your safety, health, and comfort through these difficult times.
Dodd Air Conditioning, Inc.